This is where information & advice is a click away from the knowledgable and experienced in the club and the endurance riding community.
When items from the News pages are important for long term reference, this is where they are stored.
- First ride - information and advice for those planning on attending their first endurance ride.
- Tips & Tricks - experienced riders giving advice.
- Volunteers - no ride can do with out them & a great way to be involved.
- First Aid - what to take, the rules and be prepared.
- French Formula - what it is and how it works.
- Horse Passports - important information that you need to know.
- Weather - useful links to weather websites when planning a ride.