Welcome to the Highland Branch
of the Scottish Endurance Riding Club
- Take part in rides in the Highlands and throughout Scotland.
- Progress through the SERC competitive / race ride scheme.
- Enjoy a great club social scene and friendship network.
- Learn from experienced endurance riders up to international level.
- Enter rides at discount rates put on by other endurance organisations.
- Be a part of a wider growing endurance community nationally and internationally.
- Find out what you and your horse are capable of – beyond what you thought possible!
18th March 1-4pm Chief Steward/ride workshop
sign up on clubhouse for this please - at Fairways Inverness
( but please feel free to come along on the day too)
1st April - Moy, 30km cp+ pl
22nd April - Alness Crosshill, 30k cmp, pl + taster
6th May - Loch Affric pl, (balloted ride)
Margaret - winner of our 2017 helper award
keeping cool in the heat
How to enter rides - non-members & members
Ride registration for members Clubhouse >>
Entries must be in 2 weeks before ride date (see above or Clubhouse for closing date). When closed, contact the ride secretary direct to see if late entry is possible. £5 late fee.
Thank you to all the people who have helped at and organised rides this year. Without helpers these rides can not go ahead. If you are able to help at a ride this year please contact the ride secretary to add you name to the schedule or members can register to help at Clubhouse >>
New SERC Highland merchandise available in all sizes. Your order will be brought to the next ride. Polo shirts, hoodies or beautiful new long sleeve fleece shirts with lycra inserts