Welcome to the Highland Branch
of the Scottish Endurance Riding Club
- Take part in rides in the Highlands and throughout Scotland.
- Progress through the SERC competitive / race ride scheme.
- Enjoy a great club social scene and friendship network.
- Learn from experienced endurance riders up to international level.
- Enter rides at discount rates put on by other endurance organisations.
- Be a part of a wider growing endurance community nationally and internationally.
- Find out what you and your horse are capable of – beyond what you thought possible!
Sunday 8th JULY - CAWDOR = 50km, 30km + PL
SATURDAY 21st JULY - 50km, 30km + pl.
SCOTTISH CHAMPIONSHIPS WEEKEND AT BRODIE CASTLE.
Fri 17th Aug, Sat 18th Aug, Sun 19th Aug
Classes suitable for all.
Margaret - winner of our 2017 helper award
keeping cool in the heat
How to enter rides - non-members & members
Ride registration for members Clubhouse >>
Entries must be in 2 weeks before ride date (see above or Clubhouse for closing date). When closed, contact the ride secretary direct to see if late entry is possible. £5 late fee.
Thank you to all the people who have helped at and organised rides this year. Without helpers these rides can not go ahead. If you are able to help at a ride this year please contact the ride secretary to add you name to the schedule or members can register to help at Clubhouse >>
all merchandise is now ordered through clubhouse
Polo shirts, hoodies or long sleeve fleece shirts, jackets, gillets