Welcome to the Highland Branch
of the Scottish Endurance Riding Club
- Take part in rides in the Highlands and throughout Scotland.
- Progress through the SERC competitive / race ride scheme.
- Enjoy a great club social scene and friendship network.
- Learn from experienced endurance riders up to international level.
- Enter rides at discount rates put on by other endurance organisations.
- Be a part of a wider growing endurance community nationally and internationally.
- Find out what you and your horse are capable of – beyond what you thought possible!
26th + 27th May - SheepPark - Black Isle
2 day 80k,
Sat = 60k, 50k, 30k + pl
Sun = 50k, 30k, + pl
Addition to Highland branch ride calendar - Slochd 10 June - Pleasure/Training approx 22k, Taster approx 12k - now open for sign ups on Clubhouse.
Nice mid-season ride or warm-up pre Seacliff.
Straightforward routes on forestry/estate tracks (mix of grass, sand, earth, stone) through tranquil pine forest home of red deer, with views of surrounding hills and moorland.
Balloted ride as parking available for up to 20 trailers/lorries - please share transport if you can.
Hopefully followed (weather permitting) by picnic for all riders crews and helpers :)
Look forward to seeing you there
Margaret - winner of our 2017 helper award
keeping cool in the heat
How to enter rides - non-members & members
Ride registration for members Clubhouse >>
Entries must be in 2 weeks before ride date (see above or Clubhouse for closing date). When closed, contact the ride secretary direct to see if late entry is possible. £5 late fee.
Thank you to all the people who have helped at and organised rides this year. Without helpers these rides can not go ahead. If you are able to help at a ride this year please contact the ride secretary to add you name to the schedule or members can register to help at Clubhouse >>
New SERC Highland merchandise available in all sizes. Your order will be brought to the next ride. Polo shirts, hoodies or beautiful new long sleeve fleece shirts with lycra inserts