Welcome to the Highland Branch
of the Scottish Endurance Riding Club
- Take part in rides in the Highlands and throughout Scotland.
- Progress through the SERC competitive / race ride scheme.
- Enjoy a great club social scene and friendship network.
- Learn from experienced endurance riders up to level.
- Enter rides at discount rates put on by other endurance organisations.
- Be a part of a wider growing endurance community nationally and internationally.
- Find out what you and your horse are capable of – beyond what you thought possible!
18th August - Culloden - pleasure
Sun 1st Sept - Sheep park = 80km, 60km, 50km 30km + 29km long + 20km short pleasure
note - 1st vetting on the 80km is out on the course (2nd vetting is at venue)
50km 1/2 way vetting is out on the course -
60km 1/2 way vetting is at venue
Sunday 15th Sept - Teinland - pleasure
6th Oct - Darnaway = 30km + pl
27th Oct - Foulis = 30km + pl
How to enter rides - non-members & members
Ride registration for members Clubhouse >>
Entries must be in 2 weeks before ride date (see above or Clubhouse for closing date). When closed, contact the ride secretary direct to see if late entry is possible. £5 late fee.
Thank you to all the people who have helped at and organised rides this year. Without helpers these rides can not go ahead. If you are able to help at a ride this year please contact the ride secretary to add you name to the schedule or members can register to help at Clubhouse >>
all merchandise is now ordered through clubhouse
Polo shirts, hoodies or long sleeve fleece shirts, jackets, gillets