Welcome to the Highland Branch
of the Scottish Endurance Riding Club
- Take part in rides in the Highlands and throughout Scotland.
- Progress through the SERC competitive / race ride scheme.
- Enjoy a great club social scene and friendship network.
- Learn from experienced endurance riders up to international level.
- Enter rides at discount rates put on by other endurance organisations.
- Be a part of a wider growing endurance community nationally and internationally.
- Find out what you and your horse are capable of – beyond what you thought possible!
Future rides/ events:
Friday 12th February - Highland Branch AGM and Awards night at Fairways, Inverness for 7-30
some members are meeting before the meeting for a meal, phone Fairways 01463 713335 to book this yourself if you like, but leave plenty of time, dont be late for our AGM
Sunday 28th February - POOLTOWN -
17k pl and training - includes having a 40/45 min lesson then training with a mock vetting procedure, followed by riding the 17k pl ride. - The pre ride training is optional and just £5 extra - Enter through clubhousse as usual by 14th Feb
Sunday 13th March - Tarradale = 29km, 19km + taster
Enter through clubhouse as usual by 28th Feb
How to enter rides - non-members & members
Ride registration for members Clubhouse >>
Entries must be in 2 weeks before ride date (see above or Clubhouse for closing date). When closed, contact the ride secretary >> direct to see if late entry is possible. £5 late fee.
Thank you to all the people who have helped at and organised rides this year. Without helpers these rides can not go ahead. If you are able to help at a ride this year please contact the ride secretary >> to add you name to the schedule or members can register to help at Clubhouse >>
The committee would like to build a library of endurance riding photos to show at events and on the website. If you have photos you are happy to share
please go here to upload photos >>
New SERC Highland merchandise available in all sizes. Your order will be brought to the next ride. Polo shirts as above, hoodies or beautiful new long sleeve fleece shirts with lycra inserts featured above by our very own model, Lorna, who looks set for a career change!