Welcome to the Highland Branch
of the Scottish Endurance Riding Club
- Take part in rides in the Highlands and throughout Scotland.
- Progress through the SERC competitive / race ride scheme.
- Enjoy a great club social scene and friendship network.
- Learn from experienced endurance riders up to international level.
- Enter rides at discount rates put on by other endurance organisations.
- Be a part of a wider growing endurance community nationally and internationally.
- Find out what you and your horse are capable of – beyond what you thought possible!
PERFORMANCE CARDS FOR 2016 -start March, so get yours now, just £7-50.
contact through here to get yours
29th April - 3 day training camp ride at Dores - entries now full
Saturday 7th May = Broomhill, Fortrose - 31k cmp, + 25k pl, 17km pl, 12km rda +taster 6km rda entries in by Sat 23rd April
Sunday 29th May - Brodie = 50km. 30km + pleasure entries in by 15th May
HIGHLAND BRANCH JUNIOR TROPHY WINNER OF 2015
How to enter rides - non-members & members
Ride registration for members Clubhouse >>
Entries must be in 2 weeks before ride date (see above or Clubhouse for closing date). When closed, contact the ride secretary >> direct to see if late entry is possible. £5 late fee.
Thank you to all the people who have helped at and organised rides this year. Without helpers these rides can not go ahead. If you are able to help at a ride this year please contact the ride secretary >> to add you name to the schedule or members can register to help at Clubhouse >>
New SERC Highland merchandise available in all sizes. Your order will be brought to the next ride. Polo shirts, hoodies or beautiful new long sleeve fleece shirts with lycra inserts