Welcome to the Highland branch
of the Scottish Endurance Riding Club
- Take part in rides in the Highlands and throughout Scotland.
- Progress through the SERC competitive / race ride scheme.
- Enjoy a great club social scene and friendship network.
- Learn from experienced endurance riders up to international level.
- Enter rides at discount rates put on by other endurance organisations.
- Be a part of a wider growing endurance community nationally and internationally.
- Find out what you and your horse are capable of – beyond what you thought possible!
The committee would like to build a library of endurance riding photos to show at events and on the website. If you have photos you are happy to share
please go here to upload photos >>
SERC Highland - AGM
Friday 6th February 2015 at 7.30pm
IMPORTANT - please read - DETAILS via link on right (Events) >>
Performance cards - results - 2014
Rosettes 1st to 6th will be presented at the Branch AGM on 6th February 2015.
DETAILS via link on right (News) >>
Next ride: Poulton (nr. Ardesier)
Date: Sunday, 22 Feb 2015
Classes: Pleasure / training / taster
Hard standing at the venue, livery yard facilities, toilet and possible stabling if required. IV2 7QP
Farm tracks. Woodland tracks. Fields, 5% road, flat and good going - even in wet / snow conditions (sandy quick draining ground).
DETAILS via link on right (Events) >>
and on SERC Omnibus
How to enter rides - non-members & members
Ride registration for members Clubhouse >>
Entries must be in 2 weeks before ride date (see above or Clubhouse for closing date). When closed, contact the ride secretary >> direct to see if late entry is possible. £5 late fee.
Thank you to all the people who have helped at and organised rides this year. Without helpers these rides can not go ahead. If you are able to help at a ride this year please contact the ride secretary >> to add you name to the schedule
New SERC Highland merchandise available in all sizes. Your order will be brought to the next ride. Polo shirts as above, hoodies or beautiful new long sleeve fleece shirts with lycra inserts featured above by our very own model, Lorna, who looks set for a career change!