Welcome to the Highland branch
of the Scottish Endurance Riding Club
- Take part in rides in the Highlands and throughout Scotland.
- Progress through the SERC competitive / race ride scheme.
- Enjoy a great club social scene and friendship network.
- Learn from experienced endurance riders up to international level.
- Enter rides at discount rates put on by other endurance organisations.
- Be a part of a wider growing endurance community nationally and internationally.
- Find out what you and your horse are capable of – beyond what you thought possible!
Next ride: Foulis (nr. Evanton)
Date: Sunday the 19th October
Classes: 30km & Pleasure (18km)
Ride registration Clubhouse >>
Entries must be in 2 weeks before ride date (see Clubhouse for closing date). When closed, contact the ride secretary >> direct to see if late entry is possible. £5 late fee noramally charged.
How to enter rides - non-members & members
Thank you to all the people who have helped at and organised rides this year. Without helpers these rides can not go ahead. If you are able to help at a ride this year please contact the ride secretary >> to add you name to the schedule
Highland Performance Awards
Claim points for all disciplines you are placed in (not just endurance rides)
Entry form >>
New SERC Highland merchandise available in all sizes. Your order will be brought to the next ride. Polo shirts as above, hoodies or beautiful new long sleeve fleece shirts with lycra inserts featured above by our very own model, Lorna, who looks set for a career change!