Welcome to the Highland Branch
of the Scottish Endurance Riding Club
- Take part in rides in the Highlands and throughout Scotland.
- Progress through the SERC competitive / race ride scheme.
- Enjoy a great club social scene and friendship network.
- Learn from experienced endurance riders up to international level.
- Enter rides at discount rates put on by other endurance organisations.
- Be a part of a wider growing endurance community nationally and internationally.
- Find out what you and your horse are capable of – beyond what you thought possible!
13th November - Moy - pl/tr aprox 16km + aprox 26km on offer
10th December - Dores - pl/tr mince pie ride aprox 16km with games after!!
HUGE CONGRATULATIONS TO MEMBER LIZ BOOTH+ ZALAH on successfully completing the Cairgorm 100 day endurance ride - the toughest ride in the U.K. http://www.cairngorm100.co.uk/ and all others that done it, amazing, well done to you all.
How to enter rides - non-members & members
Ride registration for members Clubhouse >>
Entries must be in 2 weeks before ride date (see above or Clubhouse for closing date). When closed, contact the ride secretary >> direct to see if late entry is possible. £5 late fee.
Thank you to all the people who have helped at and organised rides this year. Without helpers these rides can not go ahead. If you are able to help at a ride this year please contact the ride secretary >> to add you name to the schedule or members can register to help at Clubhouse >>
New SERC Highland merchandise available in all sizes. Your order will be brought to the next ride. Polo shirts, hoodies or beautiful new long sleeve fleece shirts with lycra inserts